After studying at the Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art, Oxford,Graduate, Victoria was awarded the Jack Goldhill Scholarship to the Royal Academy Schools. Post Graduate.
Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art, Oxford, Graduate
Royal Academy Schools, London, Post Graduate
Cadogan Contemporary, London
Royal Academy Summer Show
Scottish Gallery, London
Discerning Eye, Critic's Choice
Beaux Art, Bath Critic's Choice
BP Portrait Award, National Portrait Gallery, London
Aberdeen City Art Gallery, Scotland
Anthony Hepworth Fine Art, Islington Art Fair, London
Peter Greenham, Memorial Exhibition, london
New English Art Club
Cranberry Isles, Maine, USA
Garsington Opera, Oxford
Tetbury Music Festival
Josie Eastwood Fine Art, Winchester
The North Wall Gallery, Oxford
Solo exhibition, "The Southbank Sinfonia and Jesus Jones drawings"
The North Wall Oxford, to coincide with the young Britten in Oxford festival.
In Conversation with U A Fanthorpe
(West Foot Forward)
"The Southbank Sinfonia and Jesus Jones drawings, how my practice as a fine artist has influenced my textiles". The North Wall Theatre, Oxford to coincide with the young Britten in Oxford festival.
Brighton University, visiting artist's talks.
"The Southbank Sinfonia and Jesus Jones drawings, how my practice as a fine artist has influenced my textiles.
- Designed and produced textile collection for The Worshipful Company Of Plumbers 650th anniversary.
- Continued work with band Jesus Jones
- Open Studios with SVA, May 2015
- The 2015 Ruth Bochard Self Portrait Exhibition, 'Piano Noble, King Place, London'
- Off The Wall, ACP Gallery Gloucestershire
- Joint exhibition 'Silk Road' The silk museum, Bsous, Lebanon.
- Designed and produced textile collection for International Opera Awards
- Exhibition of textiles and drawings, David Simon Gallery, Bath. To coincide with Bath International Music Festival. May 2016.
- Solo exhibition 'Paintings, Drawings & Textiles'. Showing large scale paintings , drawings and textiles. Garden Gallery Montpellier Cheltenham.
- Visual Artists in residence Cheltenham Jazz festival
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Exhibition, 18th May-22nd September, Piano Nobile, Kings Place. London N19AG
The CoghillLandscape Award
The Jack Goldhill Scholarship to the Royal Academy Schools
The David Murray Landscape Award
The Spectator and Adam Company Award
The Oxford Times
The Garsington Opera, Oxford 2009 / 2010
Tetbury Music Festival, Gloucestershire
The Heliker-La Hotan Foundation
Cranberry Isles, Maine, USA 2012-13
2017 Cheltenham Jazz Festival 'visual artist in residence'
Farrer Brown Institute of Histopathology
Gloucester Royal Hospital